Anyone buying the new White Nexus 7?

mcgowan398

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
So the new white Nexus 7 just launched today and I was wondering how many of you were going to order it?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Mobile Nations mobile app

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
So the new white Nexus 7 just launched today and I was wondering how many of you were going to order it?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Mobile Nations mobile app

If I didn't already own a Nexus 7 2013 and wanted to buy one, I might buy the white one, but I'm certainly not going to buy another just for the color, especially when I've got a case that covers the whole back of the device.

Rich215

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
If you already have a black N7 gen 2 and then buy a white one, put them back to back.....and presto....now you have an Oreo!

Maybe Google could of called Android 4.4 Oreo instead. haaaa ;)

Rich215

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
I ordered it, Because i just got rid of my IPad Mini retina and i was in the market. I also ordered their new Folio case in black.

Wow...that new case is $50........did you get a discount? Hope it is really nice and your happy with it....that's an awful lot for a folio case. Props for taking that bullet for the team! ;)

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Wow...that new case is $50........did you get a discount? Hope it is really nice and your happy with it....that's an awful lot for a folio case. Props for taking that bullet for the team! ;)

It definitely was a lot, i had a $50 gift card and i really liked the idea of the back showing since its white. There isnt too many/if any cases that offer a folio style case with a bumper style case.

I'll def report back with my impressions!

mrcraft2u

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Not me.... Just picked up my N7 2013 on Friday... But the color doesn't matter... The case I ordered is getting delivered tomorrow and the back color is hidden.... ;-)

Posted via Android Central App

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I've been wanting to get a Nexus 7 but haven't done it yet, if I do, I'll get the white one :D

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non