Time Setting Question

sbudaj

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
My wife and I both have Nexus 7 LTE models. Both upgraded to 4.4.3. (This was happening before the upgrade.)

When we are in a different time zone, on the lock screen on mine it shows the current time of the time zone we are in and also the time in my home time zone. In other words there are 2 times shown on the lock screen.

On my wife's unit it only shows the current time zone.

I can't find a setting for this anywhere.

Anyone know how to set this up on my wife's Nexus so both time zones appear? On the lock screen?

Could it have anything to do with Google Now launcher which is on my Nexus but not hers?

Thanks.
Steve

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
My wife and I both have Nexus 7 LTE models. Both upgraded to 4.4.3. (This was happening before the upgrade.)

When we are in a different time zone, on the lock screen on mine it shows the current time of the time zone we are in and also the time in my home time zone. In other words there are 2 times shown on the lock screen.

On my wife's unit it only shows the current time zone.

I can't find a setting for this anywhere.

Anyone know how to set this up on my wife's Nexus so both time zones appear? On the lock screen?

Could it have anything to do with Google Now launcher which is on my Nexus but not hers?

Thanks.
Steve
Hi, go into the clock app and go to settings. There's a check box to have your home time also display while in a different time zone.