android 11 problem

• Thread starter Deleted member 3124237
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3124237

After updating to android 11 all the icons, widgets... on all my screens are gone! Just gave me a default home screen. Any quick way to get back where I was?

Last edited by a moderator:

cyndie1030

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
I'll trade you problems, OP! My Pixel 2 was fine the first night after the update now yesterday and today it just randomly restarts. It seems fine in safe mode so likely an app that isn't playing nicely with 11. I'm just going to try to live with it at this point until the Pixel 5 is released.

Dogmann

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Hi all

Pixel 2 here most things are fine except for no artwork shows in Play Music for my own added albums annoying but after 3 years its nearly time to upgrade anyway. Just waiting to see the final spec's for the Pixel 5 or ging to go for the Xperia 1 II.

Marc

cyndie1030

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Found the problem with my restarts. I had Light Manager installed to control the color of the notification LED. Uninstalled that and no restarts since. Kind of makes sense since most new phones don't have the LED and I noticed after uninstalling Light Manager that I don't even get the default white LED light. I have a feeling they figured since new phones don't have LED notifications, why program around them.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi all

Pixel 2 here most things are fine except for no artwork shows in Play Music for my own added albums annoying but after 3 years its nearly time to upgrade anyway. Just waiting to see the final spec's for the Pixel 5 or ging to go for the Xperia 1 II.

Marc

It'll be a race for which will happen first - Play Music is shut down or the Pixel 5 is released. Looking like the Pixel may win.

I wouldn't waste a ton of effort or worry about the Google Play Music app not working right, it's soon to be sent to pasture anyway.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch