Post if your ship date moves up

maxburn

May 19, 2011
Visit site
17th (XL black), anyone have something earlier than that? I ordered during the keynote before the website caved in.

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
It doesn't seem like folks are getting what the OG poster is asking. :)

He said to post here if your ship date CHANGES - moves earlier than original

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
It doesn't seem like folks are getting what the OG poster is asking. :)

He said to post here if your ship date CHANGES - moves earlier than original

But to know the normal date don't we have to post it? The 17th seems to be the earliest ship date...anyone with something earlier will know to post. Quite honestly I don't expect anyone to post exactly what the OP is asking for, because I don't think the ship date will move before the 17th.

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
But to know the normal date don't we have to post it? The 17th seems to be the earliest ship date...anyone with something earlier will know to post. Quite honestly I don't expect anyone to post exactly what the OP is asking for, because I don't think the ship date will move before the 17th.
I doubt he is asking about the release date being moved earlier than 10/17. It's probably a question like: If I had a ship date of 11/1 originally, and now it lists 10/21, then I think that is what is being asked. Not if the very first date is being moved up ...

Anyway, this is what I am interested in too - if the ship dates get moved earlier that what was originally given (not earlier than 10/17 of course). Mine says 10/24 for now and if I see other dates being moved earlier, I would have some hope mine might move too.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site

Maybe the OP has experience with Motorola. I know for a fact that Moto will say 4-6 weeks, then a week later you get a shipped notice.

e30ernest

Nov 23, 2010
www.bmwe30cc.org
I'm really hoping my ship date gets moved up as well. My ship date is on the 17th, but I am leaving the USA on the 14th. It's a tall order, but I am wishing it arrives before I leave or else I will have to wait for another relative to return to my country lol.

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I ordered about 11:00 or 12:00 the day of the announcement, and it's not shipping until November 20th. It's just a black 64 Verizon model, and I'm surprised it's shipping as late as it is. That's where I meant when I asked if anybody can let us know if their shipping date moves up from what they were previously told

anon(9072051)

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
2 XL Black, unlocked. I ordered on 10/6. My ship date is 10/25. I'll post if it changes.
Who did you order from? I'm a little surprised that you ordered 2 days after the release event and still got an October ship date, considering how many people who ordered white XLs on the 4th got late November dates.

I'm wondering if the distribution of the different colors was just chaotic or if someone (ahem... Verizon, the de facto supplier of kinda-blue Pixel 2s) claimed the lion's share of white XLs for itself.

[Or the nicer way to put that: Verizon is just better at handling inventory than Google is. And who would doubt that?]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87