Need Help can’t Decide between Panda And the 8+

stsullivan

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Have you Samsung a lot in the past I’ve heard a lot of negativity about the pixel phone would love to hear what you think I’m having a hard time deciding between both because of the negativity toward Google phone. I really appreciate your help and thanks.

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
If you are concerned with getting security and OS updates when they are released, then the only choice is Google. Samsung lags months behind on updates. For me getting an important Android security update months after it is released would be unacceptable.

PhiPsi32

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Used to use Samsung. Switched to Google with Nexus 5X. I haven't looked back. Nexus/Pixel phones are the best.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
I love my Pixel 2 XL and have had none oc the issues other people reported. It is fast and the camera is superb. My husband used to be all Samsung and when his note 4 died a couple of weeks ago I got him an original Pixel XL and he loves it. He likes security updates and is pleased his new phone is on 8.1 and February patch.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
The Pixel is great and has it's issues like any other device but the difference is that Google takes care of it's customers. Most people who have had a bad device get a brand new replacement. There is a two year warranty on this device and their support has been top notch. I had reported a minor software issue on my Pixelbook. The engineers looked inti it and issue an update the next day.

stsullivan

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Thinking on just getting unlocked s8+ and then trade for new pixel been reading it has a lot of bugs.
Again thanks for all the support

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38