Other Pixel 3 Forums

mrpackerguy

Feb 2, 2016
Visit site
After much deliberation and quite frankly, consternation in replacing my Moto XPE after 4 years, my Pixel 3XL is out for delivery - took advantage of the $150 off deal in the Google Store that ended 2/2. I'm on US Cellular and the phone choices for android are frustratingly limited by its CMDA network. But the fam is on the shared plan, we get good coverage in our area and while traveling and there's a local store in our small town.

But, looking forward to my first ever NEW phone. Have always bought used on CL and have had good luck. The Moto XPE has been a workhorse, reliable and very workable for me with mixed personal and business use. I'm hoping the 3XL works out the same at home, at work, and in the car.

That being said, this is a great forum. But just wondering, are there any other forums discussing the Pixel 3 that anyone checks out from time to time? Hi.

HyperM3

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the Pixel family. There are other forums but this is the one I hang my hat on.

I agree. I am a member of many many forums, and for the Pixel 3, this one seems to have the nicest and most responsive people. Just stay here and youll be fine.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
After much deliberation and quite frankly, consternation in replacing my Moto XPE after 4 years, my Pixel 3XL is out for delivery - took advantage of the $150 off deal in the Google Store that ended 2/2. I'm on US Cellular and the phone choices for android are frustratingly limited by its CMDA network. But the fam is on the shared plan, we get good coverage in our area and while traveling and there's a local store in our small town.

But, looking forward to my first ever NEW phone. Have always bought used on CL and have had good luck. The Moto XPE has been a workhorse, reliable and very workable for me with mixed personal and business use. I'm hoping the 3XL works out the same at home, at work, and in the car.

That being said, this is a great forum. But just wondering, are there any other forums discussing the Pixel 3 that anyone checks out from time to time? Hi.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GooglePixel/

anon(10092459)

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
I think we have a good community of Pixel users in this forum. I've lurked a couple of others and, IMO, our discussions are a bit more elevated.

anon(10092459)

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
Man, I gotta tell you all ... This genuinely has to be one of the better Android/Tech communities on the web. I swear, I read some of the other ones out there and they straight up give me a headache almost every time. Not trying to sound like we don't have our own faults here too, but maaaaannnn ... It's a true circus out there, for real! Just endless misinformation ...