Pixel 3 vs Galaxy 10e

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
While out and about today one of my friends picked up a Galaxy S 10e. We compared devices during lunch and by the end of lunch he decided to return the 10e and purchase a pixel 3.

chevyman29

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I had the 10e for a while . It was OK but I ended up back on my pixel 3

I also currently have the s10 and it's OK as well . I'll probably keep it.but once again I'm back on the pixel ....

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I had the 10e for a while . It was OK but I ended up back on my pixel 3

I also currently have the s10 and it's OK as well . I'll probably keep it.but once again I'm back on the pixel ....

I have always found Samsung devices to be to feature rich with options I don’t need of want. Also the bloatware is very heavy in their devices. Never had good battery life with any Samsung device.

chevyman29

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Well I do agree about some bloat. Mostly it can be disabled or uninstalled . But I can say I have gotten some good battery life from my Samsung stuff.

It's normally just a few things that I don't like compared to my pixel . But the pixel isn't perfect ether.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I have found the pixel devices to be the best all around devices on the market. From performance to camera to no bloatware make the pixel my pick but understand how others feel.

Vega007

Dec 14, 2017
Visit site
I picked up an s10e but returned it since the build quality was not what I was expecting it to be. Also, it reallllly annoys me there are third party apps I can't uninstall but only disable. Like, why is Facebook on there? Gtfo with that. So now I am using a Pixel 3 at the moment and its been all good so far.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I picked up an s10e but returned it since the build quality was not what I was expecting it to be. Also, it reallllly annoys me there are third party apps I can't uninstall but only disable. Like, why is Facebook on there? Gtfo with that. So now I am using a Pixel 3 at the moment and its been all good so far.

Samsung devices are full of bloatware that can never be uninstalled unless you jailbreak you phone.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Samsung devices are full of bloatware that can never be uninstalled unless you jailbreak you phone.

iPhones get jailbroken, Samsung most can be uninstalled especially unlocked model but ones you cant need to root it or disabler package.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I am returning my s10 for pixel, is the 3 better buy over 3a? Verizon has it marked down to 500
I'd suggest getting some really cheap phone to last you until the Pixel 4 series is available.
Or just see if you can get an inexpensive Pixel 2 (either size) to tide you over until the 4 is out.

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I am returning my s10 for pixel, is the 3 better buy over 3a? Verizon has it marked down to 500
Bought my wife a 3a and I can't even tell the difference on performance compared to my 3xl. Only part where I notice a difference is after shooting a photo it takes a a bit longer to process. Other than that everything else is mostly the same except not front facing wife angle selfie camera. Also I got $100 back and another $258 for an old iPhone 6 totalling $358 and the phone only cost $399 + tax. I think I paid like $65-70. There are sorts of deals on getting the 3a for basically Penny's. I would get th 3a since it's so cheap and then upgrade to a 4 later on October.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Bought my wife a 3a and I can't even tell the difference on performance compared to my 3xl. Only part where I notice a difference is after shooting a photo it takes a a bit longer to process. Other than that everything else is mostly the same except not front facing wife angle selfie camera. Also I got $100 back and another $258 for an old iPhone 6 totalling $358 and the phone only cost $399 + tax. I think I paid like $65-70. There are sorts of deals on getting the 3a for basically Penny's. I would get th 3a since it's so cheap and then upgrade to a 4 later on October.

I would normally agree but there are deals on 3s right now

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

The slower processing is due to the 3a not having the visual core.

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I would normally agree but there are deals on 3s right now
I'm sure there are deals bit I guess it all depends if you want to spend more. Like I said I paid like $42+ tax for a 3a after th $100 Google Fi credit and $258 for an iPhone 6 trade in. The deal on the 3 will never be this good.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm sure there are deals bit I guess it all depends if you want to spend more. Like I said I paid like $42+ tax for a 3a after th $100 Google Fi credit and $258 for an iPhone 6 trade in. The deal on the 3 will never be this good.
That is a good deal

ptkelly

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I have heard that the Samsung bloat that can't be removed has reduced significantly in the last four years. I suppose I've dreamed of a phone manufactured by Samsung with all of the software done by Google.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I have heard that the Samsung bloat that can't be removed has reduced significantly in the last four years. I suppose I've dreamed of a phone manufactured by Samsung with all of the software done by Google.

That was in the past and looks like wouldn't happen anytime soon , was Google play edition my Samsung s4.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laeahkora