News Google Pixel 8 Pro vs Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I feel that it's far, far too early to state anything definitive about the Tensor 3. Only time, and REAL LIFE customer use will let us know if it's any good or not! All these articles touting this-or-that about the Pixel 8's is just fluffy click bate. When it gets into the average persons hands is when we'll know for sure!

lewchenko

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Jesus, this website is unusable. As I scroll down , the article stops loading and I get a white screen. Sometimes a bit more loads but mostly not. Ads galore throughout the whole page, many of which struggle to load.
Windows Central is the same. Your content delivery mechanism is broken. Have had this issue loads with these sites.
Nothing to do with bandwidth ( on a 1Gbps fibre) and all other sites fine. Unless you are deliberately trying to screw up the experience for iPhone (13 pro) users!!?

Kai Archer

Jan 2, 2024
Visit site
So, between the Pixel 8 Pro and Galaxy S23 Ultra, they're both tech powerhouses, but it's really a software showdown. I went for the Pixel 8 Pro for its killer cameras – hardware may not be the flashiest, but the shots are on point. Not feeling the colors, though, so slapped on a camo skin from gadgetshieldz for a cool grip. It's all about Google's brainy tech making those pics pop, making the Pixel 8 Pro a photo wizard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Bkdodger1

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej