*Obligatory 'I ordered my Pixel 4' thread!

alodar101

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I have seen several people mention taking the case off while at home - I never do that.

Looks like I have flunked "The Proper Use of a Cellphone While at Home" course - ;)

Dude...I bought an s10+....then opted for the Note 10+. I had a case on that s10..took it off while in the house. Was sitting on my desk. I made arrangements to swap the phone with someone. As soon as I did....I bumped the desk, the s10 went flying...and ended up cracking the front. No swap...$250 to fix...Never take off the case, anywhere. You would be tempting the phone demons

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
Dude...I bought an s10+....then opted for the Note 10+. I had a case on that s10..took it off while in the house. Was sitting on my desk. I made arrangements to swap the phone with someone. As soon as I did....I bumped the desk, the s10 went flying...and ended up cracking the front. No swap...$250 to fix...Never take off the case, anywhere. You would be tempting the phone demons

I don't take the case off - ever. My "flunking" comment was sarcasm.

TBH, I wonder about people who take the cases off so they can feel their phones while at home.

alodar101

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I don't take the case off - ever. My "flunking" comment was sarcasm.

TBH, I wonder about people who take the cases off so they can feel their phones while at home.

Dude!! I was story telling not mansplaining!..I never drop my phone....ever...I always doubted my use of cases..cause I never drop my phone. I'll never tempt the gods again Of course....people that wrap their phones in Ft. Knox confuse me too...

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
Dude!! I was story telling not mansplaining!..I never drop my phone....ever...I always doubted my use of cases..cause I never drop my phone. I'll never tempt the gods again Of course....people that wrap their phones in Ft. Knox confuse me too...

^^^THIS^^^

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Ok the day, let's see Best buy will email me soon to say my order is ready for pick up. I have decided I'll go with black what the heck. Can't wait anymore

But given my luck on this launch I won't be surprised if Best buy also doesn't have stock

Anyway anyone ordered for best buy in store pick up on launch day get their ready for pick up email yet? I'm on West coast so probably going to be few more hours before it's ready.

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Ok the day, let's see Best buy will email me soon to say my order is ready for pick up. I have decided I'll go with black what the heck. Can't wait anymore

But given my luck on this launch I won't be surprised if Best buy also doesn't have stock

Anyway anyone ordered for best buy in store pick up on launch day get their ready for pick up email yet? I'm on West coast so probably going to be few more hours before it's ready.

Here in DFW the 64gb XL Black is available for pickup at most stores. Not so much on the 128gb unit.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Here in DFW the 64gb XL Black is available for pickup at most stores. Not so much on the 128gb unit.

Yeah the 128 GB units have run out here as well but luckily i was able to reserve one when it was available. Still waiting for the ready for pick up email though, hopefully it’s in next couple of hours.

Pixelfan56

Oct 13, 2017
Visit site
Amazon won't let me cancel my order till it ships because I was sent a bundle deal with $100 gift card. Since I have the gift card they won't cancel my order yet. Says my 128gb white 4xl that I ordered on 10/16 will arrive January 8th...

Originally said would arrive by 10/23

Thankfully I got one from Google in black on 10/22??????

cporta

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site

I pre-ordered an orange Pixel 4 XL from Best buy last week. It estimated that it would be available on release day (today). Never got an email saying it was available, but went anyway is it's right by work. They didn't have it and didn't know when it would come in. They had black and white ones available. The display didn't even list the orange color as an option. That's disconcerting....
Went to ship around and nobody has the orange phone available for purchase anymore. This is what limited color means I guess.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I pre-ordered an orange Pixel 4 XL from Best buy last week. It estimated that it would be available on release day (today). Never got an email saying it was available, but went anyway is it's right by work. They didn't have it and didn't know when it would come in. They had black and white ones available. The display didn't even list the orange color as an option. That's disconcerting....
Went to ship around and nobody has the orange phone available for purchase anymore. This is what limited color means I guess.
Mine is black 4 XL but status still shows pre order and will be ready to pick up today. Haven't gotten any email yet but I may drop by evening after work to check what's going.

cporta

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
I found a store somewhat nearby that has it in stock right now. tempted to order that one too and see which one I can get first.

almath

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Productivity is at an all time low today at work..
Still getting used to gestures. Still in the process of setting up the phone so get getting sidetracked.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
My luck is pretty bad in terms of pixel 4 ... i had an in store pick up today but was getting the ready for pick up email. I dropped at Best Buy and apparently they haven’t received any shipments as of yet from the warehouse. So looks like going to be waiting again

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699