Best clear thin case

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
That's also very nice. I'm not sure if I want the buttons to be cut out on the right side or not from the case though. You know what I mean?

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
You welcomed.. If anything depends on shipping if low enough get them both for that price you good...
Oh yeah absolutely. I think i'll go for the first one there. It has cutouts for the buttons I believe. But if not, they're both great options.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Well, I didn't know it took that long for a case to ship. However, once again my phone in two and a half weeks, I'll have to see what the case situation is like.

vhl71

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Will this phone get dirty if I use it without a case? Since it's not glass it may be dirty and not sure how we can clean the back.

NMCynthia

Jan 18, 2018
Visit site
I don't have my Sage Pixel 5 yet, but I have the Totallee Clear case, a wireless charger, and the Spigen Ring all sitting here waiting for a good sale on the phone! $50.00 off from Google isn't good enough. I'm hoping that Verizon will have a good sale for Black Friday or Christmas. Fortunately my P2 is still chugging along quite reliably, so I'm not in a huge hurry ... I just want to be sure I get a Sage one!

Daveya

Nov 19, 2020
Visit site
Inside the house its impossible to use a case as the phone is so tactile, so I just bought a sheath for outside

The phone is a joy naked

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I don't have my Sage Pixel 5 yet, but I have the Totallee Clear case, a wireless charger, and the Spigen Ring all sitting here waiting for a good sale on the phone! $50.00 off from Google isn't good enough. I'm hoping that Verizon will have a good sale for Black Friday or Christmas. Fortunately my P2 is still chugging along quite reliably, so I'm not in a huge hurry ... I just want to be sure I get a Sage one!
Yeah, I hear ya! I saw a very slim clear case online for about $8 but I haven't brought it yet because daveya is right, the phone is a joy to use naked! I mean, with my pixel 3 XL, I out it in my rhino shield bumper case because the back was made of complete glass of course. I'm not used to having a phone with the back being made out of complete aluminum, and a Bio resin material. So far, it feels really good and very solid in the hands.
Inside the house its impossible to use a case as the phone is so tactile, so I just bought a sheath for outside

The phone is a joy naked

idiotekniques

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
I wanted a clear thin case for the pixel 5 but they all looked like crap or were out of stock, and I'm not spending 40 bucks on a totallee. If I'm gonna spend that much money on a case I'm getting something more special, so I ordered the google fabric case. 40 bucks for a clear piece of plastic is a rip off IMO.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I wanted a clear thin case for the pixel 5 but they all looked like crap or were out of stock, and I'm not spending 40 bucks on a totallee. If I'm gonna spend that much money on a case I'm getting something more special, so I ordered the google fabric case. 40 bucks for a clear piece of plastic is a rip off IMO.
Yeah I hear you! I mean some of the both your cases for the pacifier look like crap to me. The one case for $8 I found on the internet looks pretty good haven't bought anything yet. I like that phone naked right now. In the future I might buy face but not right now. The fabric case for the phone looks cool, but since I have the sage green color, I don't want to cover up the entire backing of the phone with a fabric case.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I've soured on clear cases. They all turn yellow and show fingerprint and smudges on the back.
yeah, unfortunately, that is also very true. Most silicone rubber cases, no matter the color, will turn a dirty version of yellow over time. Unfortunately...

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

I love how prepared you are. Hope you get a great deal on a Sage Pixel 5!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non