Screen Protector

DigbyTheDog

Jan 4, 2018
Visit site
Hey guys. I'm wondering what screen protector you recommend. Does the Pixel 5 have any curves to the screen, like on the edges, that would cause the screen protector to not attach right? My iPhone SE has slight curves on the side and the screen protector bubbled the whole way down the sides. Very annoying. Anyway, does anyone have experience with this one? https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B08D6K6M4P...hawk-future-ca-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6942786

NMCynthia

Jan 18, 2018
Visit site
I don't know about curved edges on the Pixel 5, but I really like my Zagg screensaver ... only 1 or 2 light scratchs on it ... and I'll get another whenever I replace this Pixel 2 with a Pixel 6.

swebb

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
Just double checked my screen and it does have the very slightest bit of curve where it meets the bezel. I don't use screen protectors so can't speak for any difficulties the curve may add to installation. This curve is very subtle. Nowhere near like the ones on some Samsung phones. To me it's a non-issue.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Just double checked my screen and it does have the very slightest bit of curve where it meets the bezel. I don't use screen protectors so can't speak for any difficulties the curve may add to installation. This curve is very subtle. Nowhere near like the ones on some Samsung phones. To me it's a non-issue.

Perhaps if the curve is so subtle, it may not affect screen protector installation. Hopefully!

Emperor

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I have the Invisible Shield Elite+ by Zagg. Absolutely love it. I dropped on the stove and had a slight scratch. Stopped by the Zagg store and they replaced it for free.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37