Network Connection Failed

seasonkayak

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
I have had my Pixel XL since the launch and after a month started getting the Network Connection Failed message on my home screen after I would wake it up. Talked to Google and they said do a hard reset. Helped for a few weeks. Talked to Verizon and they said do the same thing. Worked for a few weeks and then started getting message again. Then they changed SIM card. Didn't help. Then they sent a new refurbished phone. Worked for a week and started receiving message again. Just talked to Google this week and they are now saying it's a wifi issue. Problem is it happens on different WiFi's and on Cellular data. I have now loaded the beta update and still having the same issue. Does anyone have any idea of what is going on and how to resolve it? It doesn't affect the performance of the phone. Just very annoying.

seasonkayak

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
Dropped calls is not an issue. The phone works fine. I just get the annoying message on my home screen that says Network Connection Failed. After a few seconds it disappears. I do have a screenshot of it. Not sure how to post it. Weird!