currently beta do we get an ota tommorow with pixel devices

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Rolled out to beta yesterday, supposed to roll out to everyone else tomorrow.

Good to know, though I suspect "supposed to begin rolling out to everyone else tomorrow" may be more accurate. ;)

My Pixel C was enrolled in the Nougat beta, but I had to re-enroll it to get the Oreo beta. I'm just going to wait until the roll out of the public Oreo hits my Pixel XL. If it actually is tomorrow, I will be pleasantly surprised.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Good to know, though I suspect "supposed to begin rolling out to everyone else tomorrow" may be more accurate. ;)

My Pixel C was enrolled in the Nougat beta, but I had to re-enroll it to get the Oreo beta. I'm just going to wait until the roll out of the public Oreo hits my Pixel XL. If it actually is tomorrow, I will be pleasantly surprised.

Yes, still a staged roll-out like all other Google roll outs.

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I was on the beta since DP2; on a whim last night I checked for available updates and was able to immediately download and install the OTA release.

[Pixel XL]

Dan L2

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
Is it true that the pull down for quick options is now white instead of black? If so, is there a dark theme setting available?

vhl71

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
I just bought the Pixel. Didn't get the 8.0 update. So ended up enrolling I The beta and got the update right away. This is the version I've now. Is this still in beta or the official Oreo??
362783311e9a693db7d4dfc7426688ec.jpg

dlalonde

Trusted Member
Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
Tweet I read, I'll try to find it again and link .

Did you find it? Because the "Made by Google‏" twitter account answered me this morning:

You'll be getting it soon, Daniel. Oreo is in carrier testing now, and we'll be rolling it out in phases after that's completed.

I replied asking if they knew how long (days/weeks/months) that usually took with a Google phone but, not surprisingly, they didn't answer that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87