Portable charger

Nhathaway

Dec 10, 2016
Visit site
My new pixel xl just shipped and I'm going to Disneyland next week. Was going to order a portable charger but wasn't sure if there's a specific one I should be looking at or not. Due to the rapid charge This phone has. All help is appreciated.

davidwilp

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I bought a few of these. Not fast charge but they are slim and small. Easy to put 2 in your pocket.
REV - Portable Charger - Gray | eBay

Or, just take the AC charger with you. Put it on airplane mode and plug in for a few minutes. I am a light user and if your busy at the park I bet the battery will last all day. Before you go try charge up the phone and run it all the way down once or twice.

davidwilp

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I bought a few of these. Not fast charge but they are slim and small. Easy to put 2 in your pocket.

Or, just take the AC charger with you. Put it on airplane mode and plug in for a few minutes. I am a light user and if your busy at the park I bet the battery will last all day. Before you go try charge up the phone and run it all the way down once or twice.

pmendu

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site

Are these for real? How long they take to full charge pixel xl?

What about solar one?
http://m.ebay.com/itm/New-300000mAh...3D222334186555&_trksid=p2056116.c100408.m2460

davidwilp

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
The ones I listed are for real. I don't know how long it would take to charge. My pixel XL battery last so long I haven't had to use it yet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress