Why can't I download Game App from Google Play?

A

AC Question

Cannot download Game App from Google Play

I just got a new Dragon Touch M8 tablet from Amazon, and when attempting to download the "Clash of Clans" game from the Google Play store, I get a message saying "Your device isn't compatible with this version". I purchased the tablet to replace an identical one that I have been playing the same game on since July, so don't understand why this should be the case.

Soup Dragon

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
It is using KitKat 4.4. I can get to the Google Play store no problem, but the app doesn't show up. I found it via the browser, but then got the message mentioned above.

naimvincent

Mar 8, 2015
Visit site
A lot of people got same problem in different versions of devices
what I would suggest is to download an apk and try to install it and then it will show up in google play as downloaded and you can update if there is an update available
I cannot post the link of the app so just search on google and you will find it
Note : you will have to allow Installing Unknown Source in your device settings before you can install the game
good luck

Soup Dragon

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
Thanks. I guess i could do that, but what I would really like to know is why I could download the game without issue on the first tablet, but then can't on an identical device...

naimvincent

Mar 8, 2015
Visit site
Typically this a problem from the app, they either using some api that works on some devices, or probably you run and old version of the game in your old tablet, in that case they may have added some stuffs that's are not available in your new tablet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa