What the heck Expansys?

ibejack96

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the GNex from Expansys when they had them in stock (Wed night) and they said they had 91 left. I also paid extra for overnight shipping (I want it really bad). Now, when I look at the tracking page they so graciously supplied me with; it says still not processed (which is ok, because of the holidays and all). My problem is that now instead of showing "in stock" in the status information, it shows "usually ships in 5 days," just like it shows on the product page when you try to order it now. What the heck? Did they not have one to ship to me? With 91 left? I sent them an email about it, but haven't heard anything back yet (which is ok, because of the holidays and everything). Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Akuma

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the GNex from Expansys when they had them in stock (Wed night) and they said they had 91 left. I also paid extra for overnight shipping (I want it really bad). Now, when I look at the tracking page they so graciously supplied me with; it says still not processed (which is ok, because of the holidays and all). My problem is that now instead of showing "in stock" in the status information, it shows "usually ships in 5 days," just like it shows on the product page when you try to order it now. What the heck? Did they not have one to ship to me? With 91 left? I sent them an email about it, but haven't heard anything back yet (which is ok, because of the holidays and everything). Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Did you get a confirmation number?

ibejack96

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't worry if I were you. If you got a number, you got a phone.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I wasn't doubting whether or not i was going to get a phone, i just think that if they said they had phones in stock and would ship as soon as the could process the orders (after the holidays) then they shouldn't be saying well ship them in x amount of days now

Tom S.

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I wasn't doubting whether or not i was going to get a phone, i just think that if they said they had phones in stock and would ship as soon as the could process the orders (after the holidays) then they shouldn't be saying well ship them in x amount of days now

I received a tracking number from Handtec which was canceled because the " the large volume of orders caused packages to be mixed up and shipments mislabled" And then my tracking number was canceled. So someone got the phone I was supposed to. Now that's bs.

Gratificulous

May 5, 2011
Visit site

Dude, good luck with them. I had a terrible experience during the whole TouchPad sale with their customer service. Sucks hard to say the least.

Hearthatvoiceagain

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I received a tracking number from Handtec which was canceled because the " the large volume of orders caused packages to be mixed up and shipments mislabled" And then my tracking number was canceled. So someone got the phone I was supposed to. Now that's bs.

Yep, they did this to me too. So I cancelled my order and got one at Phones4U.

rbess1965

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Trying to be the first with something certainly has it's downside doesn't it. If your a tester and go through these phones like they nothing, makes sense to try to be the first, but if your a standard user that just wants a good reliable piece of hardware, pre-ordering just isn't smart. Not saying anything bad about your choice because it does suck that it's happening but hopefully it will get worked out for you. I'm waiting till I can touch the damn thing first.

apascual89

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
I just spoke with Expansys and the guy said they're expecting to have the nexus back in stock tomorrow or Thursday.

I asked him if they were getting enough to cover all of the back orders. He said yes.

I'll believe it when I get a tracking number, but just wanted to share.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

ibejack96

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
ok, it finally SHIPPED!!!!!!! it should be here tomorrow by 3pm! YES! (now if you'll excuse me, i have to do my happy dance.) I'll see you all in galaxy nexus land, unless you're already there!

Tom S.

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I finally got home to find that the phone had been delivered to my wife's workplace (which is good for the signature) but she left it at work. Great.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
accessibilitys86