Missing SD card

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Its not a deal breaker at all for me. i have a 16 Gb phone and i have 10 gb left. I have most of my contents on the cloud like music, books and some files.
fyi, sd card are slower than the internal flash storage.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Almost a Deal breaker! I had the Google Nexus and I loved it but the lack of an SD card was painful when I wanted to put music on without taking space on my phone

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 Boyyyyyy!

quamdar

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Not for me but I don't do games on my phone and my music library isn't all that huge so 16GB is more than enough for me. Can totally understand for people with lots of music though that can't fit it all or that like to watch movies on their phone.

alanwk

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Its not a deal breaker at all for me. i have a 16 Gb phone and i have 10 gb left. I have most of my contents on the cloud like music, books and some files.
fyi, sd card are slower than the internal flash storage.

How do you use the cloud?

randyw

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
I was a little worried at first comming from another phone with a 32GB SD card in it. But 16 GB's is enough. You just have to watch what you put on your Device. I swap out my Music and games every now and then along with Videos. And I normaly have 4 or 5GB's of storage left. But I would love to have enough storage for everything.

Shinkenred

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
I would also love to have enough space for everything, especially since I had a 16GB card *almost* full (back before I lost everything on it). Not having a memory card slot would've been a deal breaker ordinarily, however, I've been hearing nothing but good things about the Galaxy Nexus, so I may keep it in mind.

middleground

May 16, 2012
Visit site
I would also love to have enough space for everything, especially since I had a 16GB card *almost* full (back before I lost everything on it). Not having a memory card slot would've been a deal breaker ordinarily, however, I've been hearing nothing but good things about the Galaxy Nexus, so I may keep it in mind.

The GNex probably won't be suitable if you are expecting IPod quality music, but otherwise the space limits probably won't be an issue. Google Music is pretty convenient for syncing certain songs to your phone on a regular basis if you don't mind the initial hassle of the interface.

Biggnaa20

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I bought one, so it's not a deal breaker for me, but it is a detriment in some ways and a plus in others.

Obviously, the lack of expandable storage is huge, but i also miss the ability to stick files in a place where they can't be erased by a factory reset. I've had to factory reset twice. First time I lost settings since my most recent back up was on the phone. I've since been better about cloud back ups, but that uses data when I don't want to.

On the plus side, it's less of a headache to manage files.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums