How to transfer music to my Honor 8?

andwp

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys I just got Honor 8, but I don't know how to transfer music from PC. I plug USB into PC I try to transfer music but I get some error. I installed some app on PC that it required and there are only options to transfer pictures, videos, contacts, messages. Does anyone know how to transfer music without much trouble?

edwin walke

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys I just got Honor 8, but I don't know how to transfer music from PC. I plug USB into PC I try to transfer music but I get some error. I installed some app on PC that it required and there are only options to transfer pictures, videos, contacts, messages. Does anyone know how to transfer music without much trouble?

I put 5gb of music I have on my computer on the SD card. Slipped it back into the phone and works fine. It was easier than USB transfer for me.

justsharing

Jan 3, 2017
Visit site
Your phone is probably on just charging mode. When you plug in your usb to your pc, pull down your phone's notification bar, you will see two buttons indicating photo and another for files with the message that, without selecting any your phone will be on charge only mode. Click on files, and internal storage will appear on your pc library (when you click on your phone). You will probably have to do this any time you connect your phone to your pc

wcavaliere88

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
I put 5gb of music I have on my computer on the SD card. Slipped it back into the phone and works fine. It was easier than USB transfer for me.

I was going to say the same...Less of a task to transfer to the SD card. Only drawback is that you have to pop the card tray out when you want to add more.

If you plug the phone into the computer, can you select file transfer and go directly to the SD card? It was there is an option for that but haven't tried it.

Djlarocca

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
When I plug my phone into my computer a little window pops up that lets me drag and drop item into various folders. I can choose between SD or internal as well.