Double or nothing? New Honor phone?

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
I was just browsing the Honor store and I noticed this Double or Nothing thing. There's an announcement or so that will be shared at CES 2017 on Jan 3! There's also a countdown on that page too.

Double or Nothing - New Honor

Took a screenshot of the image in case you don't want to load the page.
honor.jpg

From the video, it looked like the Mate 9 but the hashtag is #NewHonor so I'm curious.

Thoughts?

orangecroc

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2016
Visit site
Best I could get on the writing.
69eee35aefc6160787dcdb4a4c3f3020.jpg

BotanicalStig

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
My money is on the next phone in the "x" line. I just wonder what we'll see with it. A larger honor 8? Lower specs, better specs? Maybe I'm wrong and this is obvious, but to me Honor hasn't really clearly defined the different lines.

Excited to see what's coming, I've been so happy with my honor 8. I'm sure the brand will continue to build great phones.

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
My money is on the next phone in the "x" line. I just wonder what we'll see with it. A larger honor 8? Lower specs, better specs? Maybe I'm wrong and this is obvious, but to me Honor hasn't really clearly defined the different lines.

Excited to see what's coming, I've been so happy with my honor 8. I'm sure the brand will continue to build great phones.
I think you're going to be correct about the x line. As for specs, we will see soonish.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

Couldn't agree with you more! Honor makes wonderful phones and I'm sure that will continue into 2017.