Bootloop of death:( helppppppp

Hubertkilgore

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
OKAY so, to make a long story short i tried to triple boot a ROM that's not android and when i was done installing it i couldn't mount my "sd card". I figured if i rebooted i might fix its self so after rebooting it said "sd card damaged, might have to format". I hit format and nothing happened so then i tried to factory reset in android. This is where things really go south:-\, after the factory reset i tried to reboot and i ended up boot-looping:(. I figured ma-by i should run web OS doctor but none of them work, the finish the process and say your touch-pad is rebooting follow the instructions on the screen but it just keeps boot-looping :':)'(. Help and thanks in advance!

sorli

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Do you still have CWM Recovery installed and accessible.

I had a similar problem month ago and one of my Android updates failed knocking CWM and webOS for a loop. I ended up having to use the native HP webOS repair process logging into your account at:

https://ps.palmws.com/palmcsext/console/pages/LoginPage.iface

and then pulling up the TP having problems and clicking the restore button that walks through fixing your device. After that you'll have your TP back running webOS (very long process if you have a bunch of webOS apps like I do) and then can re-do the CWM install latest Android build (presently testing CM9 with Cornerstone that holds promise once more bugs are fixed) for TouchPads. Sorli...