HTC 10 from Galaxy S7

iamloco724

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
The m8 is definitely not built like a tank. I dropped it once from waist height and there was a big dent in the metal body. The aluminum used isn't the toughest out there. Jerry rig snaps the m9 into half. Hopefully the 10 is more durable.

Posted via the Android Central App

M8 is very solid I use mine without a case since launch dropped many times yes I have some scuffs but nothing too bad nothing broken nothing cracked works perfectly

skinnytoo2

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Ordered the 10, probably Switching from S7e. I'll use it for a week to test. I have big hands and I am continuously touching the sides of the phone which makes it difficult to type or do anything really. Also, the OS battery drain is killing me. Hope its better on the 10. Also, the lack of a good glass screen protector for edge is a deal breaker. Lastly, when my kids watch Netflix in a nosy restaurant they can't hear from the speaker on the bottom. I would imagine the 10 solves that issue as well.

Peter Venkman

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Ordered the 10, probably Switching from S7e. I'll use it for a week to test. I have big hands and I am continuously touching the sides of the phone which makes it difficult to type or do anything really. Also, the OS battery drain is killing me. Hope its better on the 10. Also, the lack of a good glass screen protector for edge is a deal breaker. Lastly, when my kids watch Netflix in a nosy restaurant they can't hear from the speaker on the bottom. I would imagine the 10 solves that issue as well.

Could you elaborate on the "OS battery drain"?

anon(522296)

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site

I had the same problem with the sides of the s7e, great phone but I couldn't use it. I even tried several cases to space my hand out and the phone is just too sensitive. So HTC here I come!

Posted via the Android Central App

matt3166

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I got the S7 just because I needed a phone and been sitting on a upgrade for a few months but not really enjoying touchwiz and always been a fan of HTC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress