Verizon Update - HTC 10

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I've been told its not released all at once. Doesn't it go by tome zones or something?

Posted via the Android Central App

It goes off the batches of phones (IMEI / etc.) not location. Perfect example -- Buddy and I both have Galaxy S7 Edge phones, both of us work in the same building (both on T-Mobile), and I got the update they pushed the other day and he didn't see it till two days later.

crackedshel

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Did the update, it took about a half hour. Now I have 4 apps that Google Play Store says need updated but I keep getting errors on the updates. It tries to start the download but never starts to show % complete. Amazon Shopping, Redbox and Black Player among them. Tried a reboot and got the same error message again that it could not update. Anyone have any ideas?

stkorn97

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Did the update, it took about a half hour. Now I have 4 apps that Google Play Store says need updated but I keep getting errors on the updates. It tries to start the download but never starts to show % complete. Amazon Shopping, Redbox and Black Player among them. Tried a reboot and got the same error message again that it could not update. Anyone have any ideas?

Likely store related issue where its not pulling down proper file yet. I had my M8 do the same thing for a day or two after marshmallow update, eventually the apps updated without issue.

crackedshel

May 26, 2010
Visit site
It is something to do with my WiFi at work. Turned off WiFi and the download started right in. Odd because I downloaded the update on WiFi.

Cannibal Oxen

May 27, 2016
Visit site
Got the update this morning and now my file manager and the Boost+ app are reporting the wrong about of storage on my phone. I have my card formatted as internal and those apps say ~58GB while the settings app reports ~90GB (which would be correct).

chubz#IM

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Apple needs no carrier approval for updates. Android does due to fragmentation and different hardware specs across all phones. I know because I know the VZW RF teams and optimization teams. I work alongside VZW to rollout cell site upgrades and new site builds.

Rails Ruby

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
Downloading now also..... Just hit the update in settings and there it was....

Can you confirm one thing please? When you calls someone and phone is in your hand not with ear and they pick phone does your phone vibrates to give hectic feedback that other side of caller picked up the call. It is called call connects vibrate.

I am unlocked version and it's not working for me but other with different regions says it's is working.

Legobricke

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Got the update this morning and now my file manager and the Boost+ app are reporting the wrong about of storage on my phone. I have my card formatted as internal and those apps say ~58GB while the settings app reports ~90GB (which would be correct).

Yeah... It is doing the same for me.... It's only reading the storage card....

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 15, 2016
Visit site
I am considering getting the HTC 10 but reading the reviews that the camera isn't so great. Hopefully this update can take care of that. I will be watching these forums and hopefully you guys can give an update on the camera. I am going to hold off until I find out. Camera is BIG for me

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I am considering getting the HTC 10 but reading the reviews that the camera isn't so great. Hopefully this update can take care of that. I will be watching these forums and hopefully you guys can give an update on the camera. I am going to hold off until I find out. Camera is BIG for me
For me, it is good, but the s7 edge is slightly better.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana