Best glass screen protector for the HTC 10?

badelhas

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Guys, I've bought a ebay one and there a couple of millimeters on each side that is not covered. Looks bad, in my opinion, since it doesn't even go to the end of the visible screen.
I am coming from the M8 that had a scree which is a perfect rectangle so this didn't happen.
Is it because the 10 has rounded edges or something? Is there a glass screen protector that covers and whole screen and dosent peel off?

Cheers

pootyash

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm having a bad time with screen protectors. The "full coverage" tempered glass ones seem to be the best, but they don't work with some cases (Spigen for one). The smaller ones, as you said, don't fully cover the screen. And there are full coverage film ones - I've tried Armorsuit, which is nice - but after using glass, I just can't stand the feel and reduced protection of film.

badelhas

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm having a bad time with screen protectors. The "full coverage" tempered glass ones seem to be the best, but they don't work with some cases (Spigen for one). The smaller ones, as you said, don't fully cover the screen. And there are full coverage film ones - I've tried Armorsuit, which is nice - but after using glass, I just can't stand the feel and reduced protection of film.
Can you please point me in the cheapest full coverage one you saw?