a problem with the volume controls on the side of the phone

reble

Jul 21, 2016
Visit site
This is a HTC Desire 626s, service is with Boost Mobile. Normly the volume controls on the right side control the ringtones & notifications. Not anymore. Now the volume controls on the right side control the music & videos. in order to change the ringtone & notifications volume I have to go into the settings > sounds & notifications > volume to change the ringtone volume down to buzz at night and meetings. I don't know how it happened or how to correct it.

Steve

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I wonder if it wasn't just the simple act of rebooting, rather than Safe Mode. Glad it's working again!

reble

Jul 21, 2016
Visit site
By the way the same problem popped up many times after your 10-16-16 post. On Nov 3rd I dumped that phone and Boost Mobile and got a better package deal with US Cellular. With a lot of perks, a brand new Samsung Galaxy J3 phone and a brand new ZTE K90U tablet. The only problem with the tablet is I can't find a custom rom to root the tablet with. Other then that the tablet is fine. I have though of making my own custom rom. I have all the open source file info from ZTE for this tablet at open-source-notice and a step by step instruction on how to compile the custom rom at [GUIDE][NOOB FRIENDLY]How to compile TWRP fr… | Android Development and Hacking .

Steve

I wonder if it wasn't just the simple act of rebooting, rather than Safe Mode. Glad it's working again!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmax36884