Cannot access some of the folders & the files inside it of the SD card from PC

gunnernepal

Mar 7, 2015
Visit site
Few months back I created a folder Music in my SD card of Desire 816 & copied about 9 GB of Songs inside it in Artist/Albums/songs organized folder way. I also changed the settings so all my pictures from Camera will be stored in SD card under the folder DCIM & there was no problem of accessing these folders & files inside it from both Mobile & Laptop via USB until today when I realized I can't see these 2 folders from my laptop via USB.

These 2 folders can be seen from application like ES File Explorer from the mobile.
Screenshot_2015-03-07-09-56-51.png
& I can still play the Songs of the Music folder from the Music Players & access the pictures of DCIM folder from the Gallery.

But I can't add more songs in that folder & can't copy the pictures of Camera to PC which seems the problem.
Screenshot_2015-03-07-09-56-52.png

The weird thing is I have no problem accessing other folders & files from PC. Also to note these 2 folders contain much more files & take more space compared to other folders.

I checked the folder & search options & make sure that the folder was not hidden so that is not the problem.

I googled for this problem & found none.

Any help to rectify this will be appreciated?