VZW Incredible = HTC Desire???

twinturbostang

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Yes or no?

I know internally, they are going to be very similar. Although there are various specs floating around right now for the Incredible. Anywhere from underclocked at 750MHz. To full 1GHz, plus 6GB (or so) of RAM (or was it ROM?).

What I really want to know, though, is what it looks like. I'm hoping the Incredible looks like the HTC Desire shown here: HTC - Products - HTC Desire - Overview

I've seen a leaked video (the one where the camera is pointing at the ground. lol) and it looks like it doesn't have any buttons on the front. Personally, I like the look of the Desire (link above) or the Nexus One. No buttons on the front makes it look almost exactly like the iPhone. Which for me... NO THANKS!

rion_j

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
I was wondering the same thing....I'm thinking the Desire will be similar in specs to the Incredible. Pics I've seen of the Incredible have shown a few buttons on the front.

rion_j

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
hmm...i'm not seeing the similarity in the HTC Incredible pics and the iphone other than the fact its a touch screen.

twinturbostang

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm referring to the overall shape. Flat edges with rounded corners. The N1 and Desire have more rounded edges (top and bottom). Much more sexy appearance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martinst-uk