It's a trooper

quic

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
I hate this phone, i honestly can't stand it, it's laggy and buggy and all i have is issues... but

I left it on my car... Drove about a half mile down the road and realized i what i had done. I searched and searched until i found the phone in the middle of the road.

Other than 2 small gashes on the screen and on the plastics of the phone... it held together. Like a champ!!! I can't believe it could take such a beating with such little damage.

HTC you always do build strong and great phones. Although the eris is far from great... it's still STRONG.

sjankis630

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
quic,
Am I picking up the faint hint that there may be another trip, faster this time, for your Eris down maybe a bumpier/harder road?
Just asking because your post made it sound like you might be one of those who was hoping it was broken and would need to be replaced with a phone that you don't hate.
I'm just sayin ......

quic

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
haha no no i can't do that to a phone lol. i really didn't mean to. how it happened was i was getting gas.. (im in NJ so there is a gas attendant) and i went inside to get a drink. I came out and the attendant was helping someone else so i walked over to him and placed my phone on the bumper because i couldn't get my wallet out of my pocket. then i handed him the money. Put the wallet away. hopped in and drove off... and then as im driving along i think SH*T lol and thats when i realize my phones gone lol.

mcook1670

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
i did that with my crackberry, left it on the toolbox on my work truck, drove off and realized, it put one really small scratch on the top, and knocked the battery out. I was impressed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez