FWD sms and mms texts

joe_5962

Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
New to the HTC Droid i love it still figuring out how to use it. Can someone tell me how to fwd a plain text or a picture text to someone else? Also can the Droid be set up for when it receives a multi pic text it will automatically play all pics like a slide show like my old Samsung Eterinty? thanks Joe.

Jared DiPane

Feb 7, 2010
www.twitter.com
i know on my droid i can click and hold the text and it will bring up a menu and you can forward from there.

also, if there is multiple pictures it should come through looking like a video that you can play and you click play and it does it like a slideshow.

venomgriff

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
I posted a message a couple weeks back about receiving a mms text with multiple pictures known as attachments or a picture with an audio clip, you have to look at each one individually. Its very annoying to me and have been looking for programs to allow you to view it as a slideshow or just scroll through each picture without backing out. I have not found anything. Im now waiting hoping the next update will let you do it. I went to verizon and tried it on the motorola droid and it played the message as a slideshow. The moto phone has the new update and the htc eris does not. Im hoping thats what the new update may help with this problem.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty