HTC 3d Video Dock now available at Sprint

rathesupreme

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
it comes with the same micro usb (on the dock itself) to standard usb (can hook it to wall charger or computer) and comes with the wall plug adapte, the same stuff you get with your phone. the MHL is supposed to work with this dock (not supplied with one though :( ) so you can watch your 3D on your 3D tv.

LilTmac2003

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
So I finally picked this up from Best Buy. It came with the Dock, a USB cable, and the adapter.

When you plug the phone in, it automatically goes into dock mode as previously mentioned. It's awesome. But I have a quick question though, is there any way to turn off the light on the 4 Android buttons? The light stays on the entire time. I searched through settings but didn't see an option.

The dock is awesome.

rathesupreme

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
i havent seen anything as far as in the settings to dim those lights, i know there is someone that has a walkthrough to take the phone apart and tint those buttons a different color or darken them up if the brightness bothers you.

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Seidio is now shipping the Desktop Cradle for EVO 3D. With our cradle, you can charge your device with select Seidio accessories like cases and extended life batteries.

Last edited:

sjamie

Grand Tech
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Seidio is now shipping the Desktop Cradle for EVO 3D. With our cradle, you can charge your device with select Seidio accessories like cases and extended life batteries.

Does the EVO 3D just fit right into the cradle with either the Active or Surface case attached? Any special provisions needed? Any possible drawbacks?

This cradle really looks good.

hdhuntr

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
The Mobi cradle for 24.95 is not NEARLY as bad as the Mobi for EVO4G was. It has extra battery slot...which also makes it useful if you want to let it stand up portrait style.

I also mentioned this elsewhere...No disrespect to ProClip but I get too many phones to keep buying that 2nd piece. So, my Pre,EVO4G and EVO 3d just have about 2 Sq In of velcro on the back. It works great for holding to the car piece of the Proclip.

The Seidio HEV3DAS belt holster is VERY nice. Their dock looks nice but as someone else said. That's a lot of money for a piece of plastic. I just gave away 3 EVO4G docks I recently bought because I wasn't planning to get 3D this soon. I'd buy 2 Seidio docks if they were priced like the Mobi but even Mobi seems high for what it does.

Docks feel like they ought to be about $10 or $15.

I also now have a hdmi cable I never even used.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty