Platinum aka Seidio Online Case & Holster

nuprotocol

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Went to Best Buy and picked their Platinum EVO 3D Black case and holster. Also known As the Seidio Online "SURFACE? Combo - Black".

Seidio always makes pretty nice and durable cases and they have improved with their Evo 3D version. It fits snug, and has felt on the inside. The outside also has a really nice felt touch to it. The case completely protects the dual cameras and wraps around the edges of the front.

It doesn?t add to much girth to the phone and overall looks really nice. I added some pictures of the case and holster. You may not be able to tell from the pictures, but the case and holster are a very nice JET Black color. I?m really impressed with this case and how secure the phone feels in it. I had the SURFACE combo for my OG EVO, and this one feels x10 better and seem like it?ll last longer.

I know on the Seidio website they have the regular Surface combo which I have now, or the Surface combo with kickstand. I know for sure Best Buy has the regular Surface combo, but not sure if they?ll be carrying the one with the kickstand. The price wasn?t too bad at $34.99 either.

For those of you that are picking up your phones tomorrow and want protection right away, head over to best buy and pick up this case and holster.

(sorry about some of the pics being blurry, I took the pics with my OG EVO.) lol

Reactions: VickMackey#AC

mookyanks

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Did they have any other colors? I want to get either white or blue, but I also want a holster and they probably don't have a holster with those colors. The holster combo on seidioonline is 49.99, why is it so cheap (34.99) at best buy?

Spazo

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I am posting my question without seeing your pictures because I don't have a post yet. Your pictures may answer my question.

Is the clip still held in place by a very small (about 1/4") piece of plastic? I snapped 2 sets of those holsters with my Pre...

Reactions: BiGsMiLeSKyLe

nuprotocol

May 16, 2010
Visit site
they only have the holster in black. But they do have different colors in just the case alone... i never understood why it was so much more from Seidio direct. Thats how it was last year with the OG Evo too..

AZwldcats

May 20, 2010
Visit site
They had one in white without the holster at my Best Buy.

And I agree. I also bought this setup and it is very nice!

Crucial#AC

May 23, 2010
Visit site
had the seidio version for my EVO 4G and refuse to use another ... it scratched the hell out of my 4G

now the other case they have with the rubber base and the plastic skeleton over top has my name all over it

dcmonte

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Went to Best Buy and picked their Platinum EVO 3D Black case and holster. Also known As the Seidio Online "SURFACE? Combo - Black".

Seidio always makes pretty nice and durable cases and they have improved with their Evo 3D version. It fits snug, and has felt on the inside. The outside also has a really nice felt touch to it. The case completely protects the dual cameras and wraps around the edges of the front.

It doesn?t add to much girth to the phone and overall looks really nice. I added some pictures of the case and holster. You may not be able to tell from the pictures, but the case and holster are a very nice JET Black color. I?m really impressed with this case and how secure the phone feels in it. I had the SURFACE combo for my OG EVO, and this one feels x10 better and seem like it?ll last longer.

I know on the Seidio website they have the regular Surface combo which I have now, or the Surface combo with kickstand. I know for sure Best Buy has the regular Surface combo, but not sure if they?ll be carrying the one with the kickstand. The price wasn?t too bad at $34.99 either.

For those of you that are picking up your phones tomorrow and want protection right away, head over to best buy and pick up this case and holster.

(sorry about some of the pics being blurry, I took the pics with my OG EVO.) lol

So does the holster on that swivle?

VickMackey#AC

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site

was there Best Buy branded version of the Active available?