Question about activating a Sprint phone

R2D2 631

May 16, 2010
Visit site
For the first time i actually logged into my sprint account and re-activated my Evo 4g again..The process was easy and fast...Now Im thinking about messing around again for a few more days and re-activating the evo3d...so the question is ...Am i allow to do this reactivating stuff as many times as I want ??? And is there any penalty or fee for doing this ???

svargas05

May 17, 2010
Visit site
For the first time i actually logged into my sprint account and re-activated my Evo 4g again..The process was easy and fast...Now Im thinking about messing around again for a few more days and re-activating the evo3d...so the question is ...Am i allow to do this reactivating stuff as many times as I want ??? And is there any penalty or fee for doing this ???

You can activate between new phones as often as you'd like.

The only time there can be an activation fee associated is when you activate a brand new phone. Though, even then if you activate online, I dont think it'll be an issue.

Reactions: R2D2 631

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I once activated 2 phones a day for a whole week. I was playing with EVO 4G, Hero, EPIC all at the same time. I never had any issues.

dtblair24

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I have also gone back and forth between phones, except once I did encounter some issues with activating once though, and I had to wait until morning to call Sprint. An another occasion, I was able to activate a phone, but the data would not work, so I had to call sprint to get my data reset. But other than those two hiccups, it is smooth.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez