LOOK!!!New Evo 3D radioshack ad leaked. Not releasing June 4th

Djblue

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
HTC EVO 3D appears on front page of next weekend's Radio Shack ad, still only available for preorder

Remember that leaked HTC EVO 3D Radio Shack ad leaked to G&E a few days ago?

Here it is again, this time in the real ready-for-print ad that will appear in Sunday papers across the country next weekend. The prices we saw earlier didn't make it into this version, which really only announces the preorder, but the Green Hornet car busting through the EVO 3D's screen sure did. Also not making the final cut is that free Black Eyed Peas song, though perhaps that will appear when the phone actually goes on sale.

And speaking of when users will be able to get their hands on the device, it looks like any hope of it being available to purchase at Radio Shack next week has just been dashed. The weekly ad's prices are valid from June 5th to the 11th. So unless it will go on sale exclusively at Sprint first, a June 4th release isn't looking quite as "solid" as it was before.
I think this is great, even though it doesn't state a price it must mean it will be released soon.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
That just means more waiting for us....unfortunately. If this thing is coming out next weekend, then it will be at least another one or two weeks until it MIGHT be available.

Ugh...

Chuckles 135

May 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm starting to get a little annoyed by Sprint about the whole situation. I really need an upgrade bad and have been holding out for this phone. I don't want to have to deal with the hassle of getting the EVO then hoping the EVO 3D comes out within the next 30 days.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I suppose the good side is that the release can't be too far off since everyone is accepting pre orders, and now RS is advertising pre orders. If Best Buy follows suit shortly, it can't be too much longer, but now I am thinking more like middle of June, not beginning of June.

garrettfarnum

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
All it's saying is that the Evo3D is available for pre-order and you can get $100 credit towards your purchase so you can pay it off before you get it.

Sent from my (almost) HTC Evo 3D using Tapatalk

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Maybe that day is the beginning of the "official" pre order period. Last year, the official pre order was on May 13th right after the release date announcement of May 12th. So it wasn't until about 3 weeks later that the phone was available. If that holds true, we have about a month more to go! Then again, the similarities between last year and this year ended with the announcement of the Evo 3d which was within one day of the announcement of the Evo 4g.

DaEXfactoR

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm starting to get a little annoyed by Sprint about the whole situation. I really need an upgrade bad and have been holding out for this phone. I don't want to have to deal with the hassle of getting the EVO then hoping the EVO 3D comes out within the next 30 days.

is ya phone broke? if not, i suggest you wait. its coming...but if you need something now...thats a tough decision. i'm going through the same thing. had some water damage to my Evo. it still works but yesterday it wouldn't power up. i brung it in to sprint, they cleaned up some of the corrosion and got it to power up, but its bound to get worse. hoping the Evo 3d comes out before it kicks the can...oh, and on the inspection report, the tech noted "device has been rooted"...:cool:

Chuckles 135

May 19, 2011
Visit site
No it's not broke but it's really starting to show it's age. I'm rocking out to a Samsung Moment. Believe it or not it has served me well but I'm about fed up with Samsung in general and how they just abandon their products. I know all manufacturers do that but come on not even a year went by and they dropped it, never really bothering to fix the problems that were there.