There's a storm brewing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Dude I played with one at BB todaay and it was everything I hoped for and more. Something I did notice though was that their was a skype app on the homescreen... I wonder

DJBeanPole

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Dude I played with one at BB todaay and it was everything I hoped for and more. Something I did notice though was that their was a skype app on the homescreen... I wonder

SoMuchWin.png

So Much Win...? One can only hope!

swamp

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Verizon is trying hard to keep people from buying from Wirefly. My VZW rep is giving me a $25 discount off my first months bill and a $50 mail in rebate from the $249.99 and waiving the activation fee. I am just stating the deal I was able to get from my VZW rep.

Wow, you should post a scan with the names/store/etc. blacked out but showing everything you got. That is a killer deal. I hope to get something close myself at VWZ.

zionarbadon

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Same here, gonna go into work for a few hours then I have to leave early for something else anyway, so it works out. Although, I do kinda wish our bathroom hadn't flooded and I need to replace some carpet, but at least there's an upside I guess haha, get to leave work early on the TB day.

botero

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
Waiting for mine now. Just me on the street with a bunch of faux irish passers-by...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

DennisLocke

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I arrived at my corporate store at 6am to find no line and a 3 hour wait. 1.5 hours later, still the only one here. Could have used the sleep. (Trussville, Al) traveling to Chicago tonight so I'll get a taste of LTE before it's available here.

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Think I'll run by the Verizon store at lunch and play around with one. Still on the fence so I'll see if actually holding it pushes me over the edge.

AndroidJay

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Glad the wait is over. Order placed online and billed to my acct. Just weird that it didn't show anything about 4G being added to my contract. I hope that because my acct is in a city that does not have 4G, I will still have it when going to the Cities that do.

Flip_5

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Just picked up my bolt....WooooHoooo!!!!!! And the first email I received after activation was the email from Verizon telling my Thunderbolts are available in store now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87