Decided to take advantage of Premier Order Online despite my Pre-order with Sprint

caramelcarebr

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I will be receiving it Friday! Yay! Now as awesome as that is, I still have the issue of, I bought a $50 gift card to ensure my pre-order with Sprint. Is there a way to get this $50 back? Either outright or maybe in the form of a discount on the amount I already paid for the phone? Maybe use it for an upcoming bill? I don't think I'll be buying accessories for the phone from Sprint so I wouldn't use it for that. Anyone else in a similar situation?

nuprotocol

May 16, 2010
Visit site
People have called in and got sprint to apply thr GC to the amount paid on the phone. I guess u have to call them to work all of that out and get details..

caramelcarebr

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
People have called in and got sprint to apply thr GC to the amount paid on the phone. I guess u have to call them to work all of that out and get details..

Thank you for this. I tried to order it online but realized there wasn't anywhere to put in a gift card number, so I called and was on the phone with Telesales. The lady was very nice and we chatted for like an hour but she wasn't able to do anything, so I just ordered it through her (For whatever odd reason, it was $1 cheaper ordering through telesales than it was online! haha). I guess I'd have better luck actually calling Sprint. But it's good to know that it can be done!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95