Facebook Contacts syncing issues

tdesai4

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I linked several of my contacts to their Facebook accout...but if they put a number on their FB wall it seems to override the one I have with google....on FB you have to enter a 1 before the number, so all my contacts have a one next to them...is there a way to keep the link with FB, but just use the number as I have it in Google (ie xxx-xxx-xxxx....no 1 in front)....hope this makes sense

trooper54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I linked several of my contacts to their Facebook accout...but if they put a number on their FB wall it seems to override the one I have with google....on FB you have to enter a 1 before the number, so all my contacts have a one next to them...is there a way to keep the link with FB, but just use the number as I have it in Google (ie xxx-xxx-xxxx....no 1 in front)....hope this makes sense

if you go into contacts, and click on the contact, then longpress on the number you want to be the primary number, it will give you an option to set as default number.

Also the 1 is just a country code, it doesn't matter when dialing, and if you start to input the number without the country code, it will still bring up the correct referenced contact.

tdesai4

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
if you go into contacts, and click on the contact, then longpress on the number you want to be the primary number, it will give you an option to set as default number.

Also the 1 is just a country code, it doesn't matter when dialing, and if you start to input the number without the country code, it will still bring up the correct referenced contact.
yeah, its just that when I get a text from xxx-xxx-xxx and the number is stored as 1-xxx-xxx-xxx because of FB, then the contact name is not listed in txt, only the number...

ill try your suggestion....thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89