Date & Time Stamp on Pics

lamonicaj

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I may not be searching correctly & if this has been asked and answered, let me apologize now.

My question is, has anyone figured out how to put the date & time stamp on new pics taken with the camera app? If not, is there a comparable camera app that allows you to do it?

Thanks in advance.

trooper54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
i know you can do it in "vignette" , its a paid app, but its one of the best camera apps on the market. I'll do some more digging and see if you can do it natively.

Reactions: lamonicaj

daikon

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
i know you can do it in "vignette" , its a paid app, but its one of the best camera apps on the market. I'll do some more digging and see if you can do it natively.

What about GEOtagging pics as well? And does anyone know if the GPS will work with internet/ phone off? nWant to take this sucker to the jungle...lol...no really

bennyandthesets#AC

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
If you go in the gallery and have a pic open then hit menu and click on details it tells you when it was taken and it geotagging is on it gives the lat and long. You can also view in a map where it was taken.

Reactions: daikon

zapakman

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Dear all I thinks there is lot of difference in STAG and STAMP on the picture. I am searching for app which can put DATE,TIME and LOCATION "STAMP" (super imposing on the picture)on the picture taken by using Android phone SAMSUNG GALAXY S2

wiegert53

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
I have a Samsung Note 3 and can'f figure out how to put a time and date stamp on a video. I know that there are free apps through AndroidCentral.com but when try to install these apps it will only install for my previous phone which was an LG Spectrum. Anybody know how to change my profile to delete the old phone and add the new one?

tom20349

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
I had a Samsung 4 galaxy before returning it for the HTC one M7, simply because I liked the size of it. I took the Samsung to NYC and took great pictures. On the pictures it showed where the picture was taken for example "Empire State Building" with the date and time. I am confident if I wanted them printed with that information it would have worked. Now my question is this on the HTC one m7 in the camera settings the Geo tagging is on yet its not on the photo nor is the date and time. On the Samsung this was a standard feature. Now I can go into the information on a picture and get the date and time but the location only gives latitude and longitude and neither will actually impose on the picture. I do not want to use a separate application as I believe even a basic cheap digital camera today has at least the date and time stamp. If anyone can tell me how to actually impose the date and time along with the location (not in latitude and longitude) It would be much appreciated.

Chirag Patel14

Feb 24, 2016
Visit site
Hello,

Here one of best photography android application, as my experience with this application which name Auto Date Time Stamp on Photo. I must say this is best application to add date and time stamp on your photo with smart phones's inbuilt camera. I use this application from last few years and i totally satisfied with app performance. Auto Date Time Stamp on Photo is most re-commanded application.

Shruti Patel

Sep 16, 2016
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

I like the application that is shared by Chirag Patel named Auto Stamper for Photo. I used this app and it helps me and I enjoy Viewing It.

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa