Dropbox 25GB Bonus not showing up

Brevity

May 15, 2012
Visit site
So, I had to chat with a Sprint rep to actually activate my phone and the first time I turned it on was to make the test phone call and I skipped through all of the setup steps. In those steps was the offer for 25GB of free storage with Dropbox if I connected my account.

Was that my only chance to get this bonus? I have since logged in to Dropbox with my existing account now that the phone is activated and I don't see an additional 25GB of storage.

Anyone else get this working?

krcm0209

May 11, 2012
Visit site
Go into the dropbox application and set up your account. That's what I did, then I got an email from Dropbox notifying my of 5 steps or whatever that needed to be completed to be granted the 25GB of free storage.

bjnord

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
I did the same thing, skipped DropBox during the initial setup wizard, and went back and did it later. I followed all the steps in the manual (first set up DropBox on the phone, then do the steps on their web site).

I completed the 5 out of 7 steps, or whatever, and I got a 250MB bonus, so now I'm at 2.25GB -- but no sign of getting the additional 23GB yet. Did anyone else actually get it?

djkleric

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I did the same thing, skipped DropBox during the initial setup wizard, and went back and did it later. I followed all the steps in the manual (first set up DropBox on the phone, then do the steps on their web site).

I completed the 5 out of 7 steps, or whatever, and I got a 250MB bonus, so now I'm at 2.25GB -- but no sign of getting the additional 23GB yet. Did anyone else actually get it?

You have to finish all of the steps to get it.

BOSSY TEXAS CHICK

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
You have to finish all of the steps to get it.

Not sure why it was so hard, i only completed 5 of the 7, not ALL 7....20 attempts, 2 support emails later and finally:

DropboxScreenshot2.png

The main 3 things that are necessary are:

1: signing in or creating an acct FROM the device, not a computer
2. Check your email directing u to their sites with instructions how to earn 23 Free GB
2. Completing at least 5 of the 7 steps they offer

BTC

castingon

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I had 5 of the 7 complete well before i had my new phone. Completing the last 2 tasks was what triggered the remaining 23GB to be credited to my account.

witnercoat

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I haven't gotten the support email. Can anyone post the steps please?

Thanks!
-e

**Edit: NVM... Just popped in. Followed the link and it automatically gave it to me since I've previously done those steps. 27.2gb!

Last edited:

bjnord

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
OK, finally 4 hours later I got an email that said I got the extra 23GB, so now I'm at 25.25GB as expected. Guess their system was busy. :) I never did complete more than 5 out of 7 steps, so that is not required to get the Evo 4G LTE bonus.