HTC EVO 4G LTE Call history only lasts for 24hrs???

bric3144

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
Am i the only one with this issue??? Call history settings??? I dont see how to adjust it... i know about other call log apps, however i would like it to function as the orginal evo 4g device. i believe it would retain 500 calls no matter how recent... Thanks if you know how i can correct this in my phone...

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Am i the only one with this issue??? Call history settings??? I dont see how to adjust it... i know about other call log apps, however i would like it to function as the orginal evo 4g device. i believe it would retain 500 calls no matter how recent... Thanks if you know how i can correct this in my phone...

How many calls is it keeping for you? The phones only out a couple weeks.

sent from my Evo4LTE

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
it auto deletes the call history at night, every 24 hrs... i've had it for over a wk now...

When your in phone screen, bottom right call history, bring up and top right menu shows selection for remove calls history is that selected? Maybe your clearing them by mistake?

sent from my Evo4LTE

w5cyc

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
My calls are logged all the way back to May 25. I never actually use the phone's call history feature though since I use a program to log them to my calendar.

JinxDroid

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site

If you are talking about the list you see when you hit your phone icon, it is broken up into three sections - Recent Calls, Favorites and Contacts. That recent calls only shows 24 hours.

However, if you click on the "Call History" tab (all the way on the bottom right) it should show your complete call history. In other words, Recent Calls and Call History are two separate lists.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: BigDinCA

ericj12

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
yeah i dont know what to tell you for this one. my call history goes back to may 24, the day i activated the phone...

geauxlsutigers

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
There are two tabs that display call history, the PHONE tab shows the last 24 hours and the CALL HISTORY tab has your full history. Make sure you are looking in the right place.