WIFI and BlueTooth on together causing the bouncy signal

NastyNeil

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I was reading on XDA Forums and someone was saying that once they turned off bluetooth and bluetooth devices in their home or at work that they were able to maintain wifi connection on any of the frequency settings, 2.4, 5.0, or automatic. I immediately turned my bluetooth off, and also turned it off on my macbook pro, because I never use it in my house anyway, and since I have done this, I have not lost wifi connection once. I have my set to automatic. Give it a shot. Supposedly there is going to be an update next week, this I also read on XDA forum, but either way, this is a pretty reliable fix for me until the real update.

Here is where I read it [workaround] WIFI up and down Updated June-11-2012 - Page 7 - xda-developers

NastyNeil

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
NEVERMIND the previous post. I did this and it was working great. Then I noticed my router had a firmware update, so I updated, and now the signal is all over the place and connects and reconnects and I barely even stay connected in the upstairs of my house. I really hope they update this soon.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty