GoSms Pro Users

Cyrene

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
So GoSms has am update today, and to get Facebook avatars to sync, one has to pay $4.99 for 180 days of service. I'm curious as to what you all think about that? If you've paid, does it actually work?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Saneless

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I think that ContApps is a much better overall application and is not only a good contacts program, but it also does SMS and links facebook pictures.

10 bucks a year for some pics? They can "Go" screw on that one.

Reactions: Cyrene

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
No way in heck would I pay $10 a year for that.

What worries me more is did they really move backup of sms to be a premium feature now?

Cyrene

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Yes they did. Honestly, I never uses it though. I use SMS Backup (available in the play store) instead. It allows you to back up and restore to/from your gmail account and its free. It works really well. You van schedule automatic backups as well.

sasha

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded contapps and it seems okay, but just be clear this app doesn't send mms correct? Plus for some reason a few of my facebook contact pictures are showing up.

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Yes they did. Honestly, I never uses it though. I use SMS Backup (available in the play store) instead. It allows you to back up and restore to/from your gmail account and its free. It works really well. You van schedule automatic backups as well.

OK, I will check it out.

BTW, I just looked at my current version of GoSMS Pro and it doesn't have the local back, but.... the stock messaging does!! Funny that GoSMS is trying to charge for something that you get for free on your stock phone!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer