Snoozing Calendar Notifications

henryfool3

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
not sure if this has been addressed before, haven't had the time to completely scour the forums.

does anyone have issues with the snooze? i find that when i snooze from the lockscreen or even when the reminder pops up as i am doing something else, if i snooze a reminder, it never comes back. i use calendar snooze to make sure i get the reminders again, but anyone have any thoughts?

i had the same trouble on the 3D.

thx

ay

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
not sure if this has been addressed before, haven't had the time to completely scour the forums.

does anyone have issues with the snooze? i find that when i snooze from the lockscreen or even when the reminder pops up as i am doing something else, if i snooze a reminder, it never comes back. i use calendar snooze to make sure i get the reminders again, but anyone have any thoughts?

thx

I highly suggest using the Google Calendar app (https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...calendar&feature=search_result&token=4wL5rpae) in lieu of the stock HTC app that comes with the phone. It eliminated for me the problem you're having, among others.

henryfool3

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
thanks for the suggestion.

i actually tried it briefly, my brother made the same recommendation. but i found that i still wasn't getting proper snooze notifications. what else did it do, what other issues did it resolve?

ay

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
thanks for the suggestion.

i actually tried it briefly, my brother made the same recommendation. but i found that i still wasn't getting proper snooze notifications. what else did it do, what other issues did it resolve?

Just make sure you're disabling the HTC stock calendar app when attempting to use Google Calendar app, otherwise you'll get conflicts between the two, and the Google Calendar app won't work properly for you (perhaps you did; I'm just stating it in case that's the reason you were still experiencing a "snooze issue").

I was also having an issue with the HTC stock app changing the colors of my appointments when viewed on the Google Calendar webpage on my PC. This is a known issue with the HTC app, and it's actually the reason that I tried out the Google app in the first place (at Google's suggestion).

Finally, the Google app also allows me to create multiple reminders for an event from the phone, and better manages appointment invitations, both of which were issues for me with the HTC stock app.

Hope the above helps!

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

thx

I use the stock calendar app because I sync multiple accounts and the snooze works just fine. I'm not a big fan of some other aspects of the app but at the end of the day it works

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I've been using the CalendarSnooze app with the stock calendar for years. Not even sure what the stock snooze functions work like anymore.

Sent from my HTC EVOLTE using Tapatalk.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrystalLewis