Internal storage recovery problem

mitch2k12

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Hey all,

Went to a sweet concert last night and took tons of pictures and videos on my LTE. Came home, tried to transfer them to my computer to dual screen to my tv so my friends and I could see if they were any good..... Somehow I deleted over 300 pictures and 150 videos in the process.

I currently randomly have about 12 pictures and 0 videos left. I keep my music synced to my External with EasyPhoneTunes, therefore I've kept the camera saving pics and vids to Internal.

Anyway I can recover these? I have not taken anymore pictures or videos, but want to soon. Also, I downloaded and used Stellar Phoenix Recovery but only succeeded in finding the External storage. I can't locate the internal after 4.1 update.

Thanks,
Mitch

recover deleted photos from HTC EVO explanation I found helpful, but suggests that what I want is possible.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to hear you lost all your photos.

while I can't help you find your old ones I would suggest for the future using something like photobucket. I auto upload all pics and vids so they are saved independent of my phone too

mitch2k12

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Did A LOT of research today, phone is rooted, currently in recovery, the software im using, called Stellar Phoenix is recognizing the internal storage.

Is this the best recovery software to use, or do you suggest another one?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty