Boot Manager/4 Roms Simultaneously

tazman1963

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Well the wait is over.........I had the distinct honor of being a beta tester for an awesome program called "Boot Manager", its a program that allows you to have 1 rom on your phone and 4 roms on your SD card. This is something we all can use especially if you deal with nighlys.........heck who am I fooling its great for anyone who flashes, and better than that if your phones not listed, you can easily (keyword easily ) contact the dev's and get the program to test for your specific make and model and simply report back how well it worked for you! I am happy to say it worked perfect on the evo 4g and comes with extras! If you have any questions contact me here or pm me! You'll quickly find the app on the market under "init 2 winit apps", remember its "boot manager", and I promise you wont be disappointed! Please follow the very detailed directions, both on the market and within the app! HAPPY FLASHING!

Sent from Looney Tunes Central!

Last edited:
Reactions: turp415 and tube517

Elwood74

May 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: Boot Manager

awesome, I've always wanted something like this when i had my LG Optimus S and it was rooted.

Only problem here now is that I gotta wait for root to become available because I didnt do the research when I upgraded my Optimus for an Evo 4g that came with 2.3.3 *sigh* but I will definately get this app

gflam

May 9, 2011
Visit site

If your device isn't currently supported like tazman said just send us an email at support@init2winitapps.com or submit your device here and we'll need to get a few numbers from you and update our loader class

We're excited about this app multi booting is something we've worked on for a while conaps been at it for over a year in fact

We back our apps 100% as well if you have any issues feel free to send us an email at support@init2winitapps.com and we'll do our best to get your issue fixed if it's something we can't fix we'll fully refund you

Follow us on twitter
@init2winitapps

Visit our website
Init 2 Win It Applications

Thanks a ton for any downloads and please rate and comment in the market as well if you like the app and before rating badly send us an email we're happy to work with anyone and respond to all emails

tazman1963

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
awesome, I've always wanted something like this when i had my LG Optimus S and it was rooted.

Only problem here now is that I gotta wait for root to become available because I didnt do the research when I upgraded my Optimus for an Evo 4g that came with 2.3.3 *sigh* but I will definately get this app

Elwood,

I promise it'll be worth the wait, just to have this program!

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site

I'm a bit slow at times......lol

Does this allow us to boot into different ROMs?

Elwood74

May 8, 2011
Visit site

I'm a bit slow at times......lol

Does this allow us to boot into different ROMs?

yes it does, it will allow you to store 4 Roms on your SDCard, and 1 on your phone for a total of 5 Roms. thus making it quick and easy to flash to a different rom on the go

Reactions: VDub2174

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I think I'll finally have a chance to try this out later on tonight. Can't wait to really put this through the ringers. :)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

tazman1963

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
So this boot manager works perfect, I love the concept so much I can hardly stand it! If you use it on sense Tom's it starts off the first time slowly, but be patient once it settles in it speeds up to normal! Remember to use a speedy SD card, because the stock ones that come with the phone are usually class 2 ie: slower! Again I highly recommend this to anyone who likes to flash a lot or who wants to easily see the difference in roms! It is a high class app and the devs answer quickly!

Reactions: tazman2163

tazman1963

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Well I think this a good time to broach this subject again......for those with newly acquired root, once you feel comfortable enough I highly recommend the afore mentioned boot manager program for those of you who want to switch between roms easily to see the differences in what they have to offer, just a thought!