MD5 entry error

Status
Not open for further replies.

trooper54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Alright guys, so I changed the name of my clock work Nadroid back up, just so i could tell which was which, and now my MD5 entries dont match and i have to reboot to an older backup. NBD, but i was wondering if there is a way to find that entry and change it to match?

Thanks in advance!

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Alright guys, so I changed the name of my clock work Nadroid back up, just so i could tell which was which, and now my MD5 entries dont match and i have to reboot to an older backup. NBD, but i was wondering if there is a way to find that entry and change it to match?

Thanks in advance!

I have a update that may help you, I originally just added a name to identify backup and I received the md5 error and after I changed names back to the original restore worked perfectly, also I heard that a name with spaces also makes issues so I am going to try to change backup to a name without spaces and see if it still works.

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I don't know if a way, I only change the name if I'm backing up through clockwork.

I changed the name of it on my PC once and got boned haha.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Anybody notice the date of the OP? Closed. We've discussed this already in various other threads.

Renaming can be done with ROM Manager. And then only using Clockwork Recovery. That's it. No other options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KZCY