[ROM] Rebirth AC-Rom "From the ashes"

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
can i delete that damn facebook app or is it in to far

You can delete the facebook.apk and not have any problems.I wouldn't touch the htcfacebook.apk unless you make sure sync and any setting that has to deal with it is disabled before deleting.

DevilInPgh

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I noticed that the instructions on the first post said to fully root. I rooted using Unrevoked. Is that going to cause problems with installing this ROM?

DevilInPgh

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Titanium, you don't really pull apps out of a nandroid.

OK, thx, that's what I thought. I did the Titanium before going through the flashing procedure just in case. Flashing now.

EDIT: OK, problem. I went into ClockworkMod to flash the ROM, but it gives me an "installation aborted" message. What could be causing that

Last edited:

dased1

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I keep seeing that this rom has good battery life,but right now i'm not seeing that good battery life. Have had it for a few days now just wondering if its just me with this issue. On a side note everyone using this rom notice that the maps is always is showing up as using alot battery in the "about phone" area.

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Noob here

Just rooted my phone using unrevoked 3. Afer I flash to this new rom, do I need to update all radios etc? Thanks

Welcome to AC!

I'm not sure about the new unrevoked and how it leaves your radios, but traditionally after rooting it's a good idea to flash your radios. After that point you're good to go with flashing between different ROMs.

It's an easy process, check out this thread: [ Radios ][ 12-17 ] All EVO Radio, WiMAX, PRI, NV & HBoot versions - xda-developers

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Before you flash, an update should be available for download within the hour. Might wanna wait so you can flash fresh and dont have to download two things ;)