please help to unroot evo(unrevoked)!!!!!

swag215

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
i cracked my screen so my phone is black on the upper right corner and all down the right side and i wanted to unroot it so i can take it back...i have no idea how to unroot it i seen something about flachin s-on and PC36IMG.zip but i dnt nw where to get it and how to do it....my other problem is that even when i do all of that i cant see my s-on/off because thats where my screen is cracked is there another place where i can tell if its on or not i need HELP!!! fast because there sendng me a new phone and i have to give back my old one

SmokeCrawler

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
thanks everybody one more ?......is there any other way to make to see if the s- is on or off

You can see if it is off by going into your bootloader. Holding vol down and power at the same time until the bootloader comes on. The white screen with skateboarding androids.

Addition: If you see your s-on but you want to make sure you are un-rooted by a different means then you could use the terminal emulator from the market. You'll see a $, type su (enter), if it stays at $ then you are unrooted, but if it shows # then you are still rooted. However, if it says s-on then you are unrooted.

Last edited:

swag215

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
ok i downloaded tem. emulator and took superuser permission off and i put in su (enter) and im getting the $ sign now ...BUT my problem is i cant see it the s-on/off part because my screen is crack and the whole right side of my phone is black thats why i was trying to find another place where it shows the s-on/off

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
****!!!! o well ill just follow the steps from the link and pray that it works...thanks bro

Power off your phone, then power it on by pressing the volume down and power button at the same time.

When the white screen loads, at the top it will say either S-OFF or S-ON and you will know.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress