how to jailbreaking htc 4g sensation

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaiblake7

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I just pay someone to flash my htc 4g sensation to Boost Mobile now my real question will be can i still jail braking or unlocking my phone after been flash and how nnnnn new in this field please thanks for your advised well preacited,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
//////////
???????????????????????????????

deaofly

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
U must be new to Android, 1. this isn't the iPhone, Android phones are not jailbroken, they get rooted. 2. yes u can still root the phone. All that has change from what I understand about flashing a non boost phone, is they use an illegal IME number or other program number of some sort which enables the phone to run on boost. Even tho the phone is flashed to boost, it still has Android on it and can be rooted and unlocked. If their is a root available then read up on it 1st before deciding to root, then just downloaded the files and follow the instructions.

shaiblake7

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
thanks yes a so new in this but can you give tell me how to root samples and what files i need to upload and how i know i still have any roots thank so much my mmmm

deaofly

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Well you posted this in the EVO 4g forums instead of the Sensation 4g forums. Are u sure its a T-Mobile HTC Sensation? Depending on what Android version you have, ether 2.3.3 or 2.3.4, you can find out by going to your home screen, menu, settings, about phone, and software. once u find out you might want to check around YouTube for root methods. I have come across a few I found on Google but they have the Sensations bootloader unlocked, which allows the phone image to being written to. This is as far as I can help you my friend. I have a HTC EVO 4G and I rooted my phone a year ago and my method was a one click method on my computer. Remember, YouTube will be your best guild for anything about rooting your phone and what's the easy way of doing it. Good luck.

shaiblake7

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Well you posted this in the EVO 4g forums instead of the Sensation 4g forums. Are u sure its a T-Mobile HTC Sensation? Depending on what Android version you have, ether 2.3.3 or 2.3.4, you can find out by going to your home screen, menu, settings, about phone, and software. once u find out you might want to check around YouTube for root methods. I have come across a few I found on Google but they have the Sensations bootloader unlocked, which allows the phone image to being written to. This is as far as I can help you my friend. I have a HTC EVO 4G and I rooted my phone a year ago and my method was a one click method on my computer. Remember, YouTube will be your best guild for anything about rooting your phone and what's the easy way of doing it. Good luck.
android 2.2
kernel version 2.6.32.31 - gcd7
software version 1.17.651.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana