EVO Has Arrived at Store

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I have a really close friend that's a service tech at a Sprint Center. Her store just got the EVO's in. She says around about 40 is what they got for their launch.

Giblet

May 15, 2010
Visit site
It is very uncharacteristic of a single store to have that many right now. She may have assumed that he store may get 40 for the launch date but the only ones being distributed at the moment are for training purposes. Actual stock will arrive a few days prior to launch.

bakerman1

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
why would sprint be getting these phones in so early if they arnt selling them till June 4th? I pre-order from RS today and am switching from the pre :eek: Hopefully I dont regret it :/

Ken

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Ok she actually counted the box and its a total of 29. She assumed it was around 40 at first by just looking at the batch. It his here in Southern California

Last edited:

kuhawksr1

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I'll bet that won't be the last shipment they receive prior to launch on 6/4. I've read elsewhere in the forums and also talked to Sprint today about launch day supply. When rearranging my account today to put my line as the primary as opposed to the wife's (both launch day PREs), I was told the change would officially take effect the day after my next billing cycle. That makes me eligible for the full Premier upgrade offer on 6/11. The rep was great, asked me if I could wait that long. I acknowledged it would be hard but thought I could do it. He then mentioned that they weren't expecting a supply issue and that I likely wouldn't be penalized by not being able to get the upgrade day 1. He figured they'd still have plenty on 6/11. I've read similar reports from others on the forum. I think Sprint is preparing for what they know is going to be big demand. If PRE set the all time record this time last year, the EVO is sure to surpass it. Sounds like they're loading up. Can't wait ... but for $150 I will. =)

cooper1010

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
3910516856_1d98f1ee3e.jpg

beret9987

May 14, 2010
Visit site
This sounds exciting! I'm number 1 at my local best buy so I'm good there, but this probably means I could walk into a third-party Sprint store and have them let me toy around with their training device...

Chris5#WN

May 16, 2010
Visit site
when i was talking to my local RS they were telling me how they ordered to many Pre's (not enough were sold on launch with all the hype) so the EVO they will have plenty of!!

bucko21

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
You never know maybe it will be released early?!?!?!? Look at the Bold 9650 was supposed to be released on the 23rd, but was released a week early.. Good things may be coming our way..

Darth Pooh#CB

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
You never know maybe it will be released early?!?!?!? Look at the Bold 9650 was supposed to be released on the 23rd, but was released a week early.. Good things may be coming our way..

The Bold could be ordered through the system starting yesterday, actual Launch Date in the stores is on the 23rd, but if you wanted to order it ahead of time through VAD you could. Soft launch is this Thursday depending on whether your store has the stock in for it.

dre3k2

May 13, 2010
Visit site
TWO sprint stores in my area (MS Gulf Coast) have at least 20+ Evo's in stock. So if they can make there way down here in mississippi, then I'm sure they're almost everywhere by now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non