Win a free Evo 4G from Android Central [contest]

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmiranda111

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Evo is like 'Citizen Kane' -- It's no single feature but the combined package that makes it great.

That said, the thought of the Kindle app on that screen does bring a glimmer to the eye.

MrLogan13

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm really excited about 4G functionality. Even though 4G isn't available in Los Angeles yet, it will be before the end of 2010. Those types of speeds on a mobile device will be a huge boon for student like me, making information even more readily available at my fingertips than it is now.

redelliott57

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Grand Rapids MI is going to have 4G service soon and want to trial all the great features near where I travel and where I live. There are great features to this phone and the wifi hotspot should be great for productivity.

asten9

May 20, 2010
Visit site
The best feature would have to be the 4G availability for up to 8 devices..... and i have a laptop that would be awesome to use the internet in the car on road trips and such..Lol:D

Flips4me

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Best feature

I think the hdmi out is actually my favorite feature. The ability to connect this device to a large screen tv, or projector, and have a hd viewing experience is incredible. I think there are several uses for this. Business presentations, movies, etc.

(The snapdragon processor definitely helps out too.)

keveldez

May 20, 2010
Visit site
evo phone goodness

Man I didn't even know about the 2 way video chat...However, I'm looking forward to the hdmi out! I entered the sprint contest and on the day they were calling winners my tower was having work done so I could see where I missed calls from sprint but...coulda been for the bill lol.

deekoi

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm most excited about the 1Ghz! I'm coming from the pre and it just took me 46 seconds to load Google maps! I'm growing old waiting for some of the features of this phone!

O! i'd agree with the guy above... 2 way video chat would be awesome! Makes phone sex so much better!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.