Win a free Evo 4G from Android Central [contest]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jap00_34

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I can't wait for to have a device that will do it all, HD video, 8 MP Camera, Navigation, Mobile hotspot...even phone calls! But, I think that the feature that surprisingly excites me the most is the HDMI output. How cool will that be!

dirkbonn

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm most excited about the 4G WiMax speed capability. I'm lucky enough to live in a city already wired for 4G, Honolulu, Hawaii. Bring it on, Sprint!

dnessl

May 19, 2010
Visit site
The single feature I'm most excited about is the fact that it's supported -- I've been running open source ports of Android on my Sprint Touch (HTC Vogue) since before Sprint ever had any Android phones, and I'm ready for a real Android phone.

I also drool for its big screen, combined with the soon-to-be-released Kindle app -- no need to lug around a separate eReader when you've got an EVO 4G!

toybd93

May 17, 2010
Visit site
4.3 baby!

love love love the huge screen. I had an original sidekick and thought it was the perfect size. Complete fail of a device, but a texting power house. -

Plus, I saw they are opening the code for people to utilize the front facing camera in the SDK...very interesting! So many possibilities with the EVO . Might be the most exciting part :)

mekevie

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I love everything about the htc evo..the 4.3 inch screen looks amazing ... The phone i have now is good but next to the evo ..it really doesnt stand a chance..i never won anything in my life and i dont come from money and i would really to win !!! Pick me!!!

jetpackdinosaurs

May 19, 2010
Visit site
And HDMI output might be one of the most epic things to come across a phone in a while.

Also, the dual camera is awesome, especially considering the primary one is 8 mega-pixels! :eek:

Also, Android Central, if you pick me I'll give you $5 and be your best friend :3

-Kyle

byggdaddy22377

May 19, 2010
Visit site
The evo supremeo!!!

The feature that would totally rock is a tie. The dual camera and the 4g super fast speed. I could use skype on this phone and let my little 2 year old do a video chat with her family in georgia if I had this phone. Please help me out and hook me up with this awesome phone so my daughter can see and talk to her family that is 1000 miles away. Thanks!!!

Gelst

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
EVO dreams

What I am most excited about is the entire phone! I currently own a Palm Pre and before that a Motorola Q. I have never owned an Android platform phone before and I am excited about all the new features and learning the Android platform. The EVO is a beast of a phone and the whole phone in iteslf is very exciting. I can only hope the phone is amazing as it is hyped up to be. The Palm Pre was pretty hyped up as well and I have been dissappointed with that phone since about the day I got it and it only got worse as time went on. I hope that I have found a phone that will bring myself and many others tons of enjoyment for years to come.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jannel91